LAN is a non-profit organization whose members must be “accredited investors”.
- Medium to high net worth individuals.
- Capacity to invest at least N5 million annually over a 5 year period without significantly diminishing the investor’s economic wellbeing.
- Self accreditation in conformity with LAN financial requirements.
- Pay flat annual membership fee.
- The opportunity to view investment presentations from high quality, pre-screened, early stage companies.
- Access to an exclusive, Members-only, password-protected web site, with additional information on companies in various stages of LANs deal-flow process and other information for Lagos-based angel investors.
- Access to small and focused educational events that enhance their knowledge of various aspects of the early-stage private equity process.
- The opportunity to form relationships and share business opportunities with other successful early-stage investors through various social events.
The Lagos Angel Network uses VC4A, the global platform for connecting high-growth entrepreneurs and active early-stage investors for managing our membership process. Please register your company with us here.